Wednesday 11 May 2011

Week 4 Day 22

Food Diary

Breakfast
Bowl of super fruity shredded wheat
coffee black

Mid Morning
2L water
Banana & handful of nuts

Lunch
Tuna & wholemeal pitta bread
Green tea

Dinner
Sausage casserole with lots of fresh veg
1 L water

Exercise
Had a my first session at the gym today and i realy enjoyed it ,Kai had a field day with all the new weights & machines to use . I really enjoyed doing something different.
Had weight & measurements done today , didnt loose any weight but i have lost another 12cm so that wasnt to bad would of liked to have lost some more weight but you cant have everything it must be turning into muscle .
I am still really enjoying it and i am feeling so much better & i can see i have lost weight plus all my clothes are fitting better soon be time for a new wardrobe ,the only down side is my boobs are getting smaller and i didnt have a lot to start with .

3 comments:

  1. dont panic weight will soon fall off, your right that your changing and loosing inches and getting a new shape aswell as super fit, keep at it and you will get the results you deserve, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Husband.x11 May 2011 at 21:12

    I'll get you a boob job my wife,your looking so good i could eat you. fight!

    ReplyDelete