Tuesday 19 April 2011

Before my programme started...

Before starting the 12 week programme I was already quite active; I train in Tae Kwon Do twice a week, do 2 45 minute fitness classes per week and have at least one weekly session with Kai. I try to run every other day on top of this and I'm now up to about 3 miles per run. My fitness is definitely better than it was- it's getting there!

I have started eating better recently, but I don't eat enough. I often miss breakfast. As long as I have a cup of coffee I don't care- I hate breakfast! I usually get up at 6.30am and leave the house by 7.30 am. I have to get my kids up and ready in that time, so it's a bit of a rush. Lunch is usually sandwich or pasta. We eat a lot of pasta. I do try to eat wholemeal pasta, even if the rest of the family eat white pasta.

By doing the 12 week programme I would like a new body! I had a nice figure before I had kids and it didn't help because I had 2 C-sections. I wasn't able to do anything for a while after that. Ideally I would like to lose at least a stone, hopefully more like two.



No comments:

Post a Comment